Will my property be disturbed?
These projects typically stay within the city’s right-of-way. Any boulevards disturbed are restored with seed or sod.

Show All Answers

1. How am I notified if my area is being considered for reconstruction?
2. Will my property be disturbed?
3. Are projects assessed? What is the cost? How can I pay for the assessment?
4. Is there assistance is available for low/moderate income property owners?