Parking Lot Bingo this week - register now!Register on SchedulesPlus or by calling the front desk at 320-255-7245
Parking Lot Bingo, October 29th – Thursday 12:00-2:00 and 2:30- 4:30 You’ll be playing bingo from the comfort and safety of your own car!
This is a member's only event
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- You register (let us know if you will have more than one person in your car – reminder must be a member to play)
- The East parking lot will be closed off starting at 10 am and open it back up for Bingo at 11:30 for parking.
- When you get to the parking lot, we’ll assign you to a parking spot (at a safe social distance from other vehicles), we will supply each player with bingo cards.
- Bring your phone, a bingo dauber (or pen) and some willing – and fun – participants! We will provide the Bingo Sheets one for each game
- At your designated time --call into our zoom conference number (see below) and let the games begin! and, when you get a bingo: HONK YOUR HORN!
Bring Masks as we will deliver the prize to your car -- so please put the mask on if you win!
Reminders - Qi-Gong is now on Tues and Thurs 1pm
Spring Forest Qigong practice group sessions with Master of Spring Forest Qigong Jerry Wellik have been changed to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 to 2:00 P.M. This change has been made due to schedule changes at the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center. If you want to practice with founder and creator of Spring Forest Qigong Grand Master Chunyi Lin you may do so by logging in to Spring Forest Qigong facebook. He is leading the five elements exercises every morning from 8:00 to 8:30 for the next four weeks and will be followed by Master Jaci Gran, Master Rong Li and other SFQ instructors and healers. These morning sessions are free and no prior experience is necessary. The Spring Forest Center is now offering a Healing Circle on M, W, and F from 12:00 to 1:00 (this formerly was held on T and Th). You can get further information on the cost and a description of the SFQ Healing Circle by going to https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.springforestqigong.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cjjwellik%40stcloudstate.edu%7C5a3e5ee34a064d3c72b308d879adbdf7%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637393134419823248%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GXAiMXUzjT%2BvyPK%2FfuVLaiIXnTf1GaFS5X8KDECa25U%3D&reserved=0 or calling 952 593 5555. The T and Th sessions with Jerry at Whitney Center from 1:00 to 2:00 commence October 27.
No Pilates today - Monday
Weekly newsletter will be out later today!