Please be advised that beginning on Monday, June 6, 2016, curb and gutter/sidewalk work will commence with mill and overlay work to follow on the below roadway segments of the project:
- 33rd Avenue North from 2nd Street South to 5th Street North (this segment will require that lanes be intermittently closed and traffic be reduced to one lane in each direction at times).
- 33rd Avenue from 8th Street North to 12th Street North (in this segment the parking lanes will be used for construction work areas and at times flagging operations will be used that will further reduce traffic to one lane for both directions).
Cross streets with signalized intersections will remain open. Through traffic will be maintained, but motorists can expect minor traffic delays and are advised to find an alternate route if possible.
It is anticipated that work on the following segments will be completed by mid to end of July, weather permitting:
- 2nd Street South to Division Street
- Division Street to 1st Street North
- 8th Street North to 12th Street North
Further project updates will be forthcoming.