Vacation of Street, Alley, or Easement

If property owner is interested in vacating of all or a portion of a street, alley, or easement, the process is started with the Planning Department. The request would go before the Planning Commission and then the City Council. To start the process, complete the Application to Request Vacation of Public Street, Alley, or Easement (PDF).