St. Cloud Parking Pilot
St. Cloud has started an exciting new pilot for the Parking System. The City is running this trial program from June 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021 based on feedback from downtown businesses and organizations.
Enhancements to Downtown Parking include:
- FREE parking in ramps nights starting at 5:00 PM and weekends
- Over 2,000 spaces available in the 5 downtown parking ramps
- FREE first 60 minutes in all ramps, all-day, for ParkMobile app users
- Curbside Pick Up locations are available for downtown businesses
- Cloverleaf and Swan Lot we reclassified from "A" Permit to "C" Permit as an option for reduced employee parking.
- 10% Annual Permit Discount on parking permit fees.
- To increase turnover for downtown businesses, on-street meters and surface parking lots will require payment at all hours and all days, with the exception of no parking 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM to allow for maintenance activities.
Email St. Cloud Parking with questions
ParkMobile allows parkers to use their mobile device to easily pay for their parking session.
The ParkMobile app will be available at over 3,500 parking spaces in Downtown St. Cloud starting in early August. There will be new stickers and signage posted throughout the Central Business District to provide information on how to pay for parking using the new app.
Click on the PARKMOBILE APP tab below to find useful videos to help you navigate and use the ParkMobile App.
Downtown Parking Information
The City of St. Cloud provides on and off street parking through its municipal parking program. There are three types of parking in the Downtown area:
1. On street parking (noted in dark yellow on map)
2. Parking lots (noted in light blue on map)
- Canoe Lot
- Cloverleaf Lot
- Convention Center Lot
- Judicial Lot
- Lady Slipper Lot
- Law Enforcement Lot
- Mississippi Lot
- Plaza Lot
- Railway Lot
- Riverboat Lot
- River's Edge Lots
- Swan Lot
- Centre Square Parking Facility
- Grand Central Parking Ramp
- Paramount Parking Ramp
- River's Edge East Parking Ramp
- River's Edge West Parking Ramp
- PARKMOBILE APP
- On Street Parking
- Parking Lots
- Parking Permits
- Pay Stations
- Parking Ramps
- Ramp Permits
On Street Parking
- Regulated by the use of parking meters
- Parking meters are defined as single space meters, pay stations, and multi-space meters
- Parking meter stalls vary in time restrictions and rates
- Coin usage and time restrictions are posted on each meter
- Parking meters accept U.S. nickels, dimes, and quarters
- Credit cards are not accepted at single space meters
- Parking meters are enforced at all hours and days of the week
- Current fee is $1.00 per hour at meters with a two-hour or four-hour maximum
- Current fee is $0.50 per 15 minutes for meters limited to 15 minutes
Parking Lots are regulated by the use of parking meters (single space meters, pay stations, and multi-space meters) and parking permits. Parking lots are enforced at all hours and days of the week.
Parking permits are available for purchase at City Hall, 400 2nd Street South, on a quarterly basis. Parking permit must be displayed in designated location in the vehicle at all times. Current fees for quarterly parking permits:
- "C" permit - $78.88 plus applicable sales tax
- "A" permit - $134.20 plus applicable sales tax
- "Reserve" permit - $215.14 plus applicable sales tax
- Ramp permit - $188.50 plus applicable sales tax
Contact the Finance Department at 320-650-3374 for further information regarding the purchase of a parking permit.
- Each parking stall is assigned a space number. Space numbers are posted either next to or in front of the stall
- Instructions are posted on each machine
- If you encounter a problem with the pay station, contact Public Works at 320-650-2900
Coins or credit/debit cards (MasterCard, VISA and Discover) accepted at the parking ramps.
Daily Parking: $1.00 per hour or fraction thereof
Payment required Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Free parking nights and weekends.
60 free minutes of ramp parking (Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) for ParkMobile app transactions.
Ramp permits are recommended for individuals who will use a parking ramp on a daily basis.
- Permits are available on a quarterly basis
- Current fee for contract parking is $188.50 plus applicable sales tax
- Permits are purchased at City Hall, 400 2nd Street South
- Call 320-650-3374 for further information