The 2021 archery hunt application is now open!!! The application will be open for 4-weeks, until August 23, 2021. Please review the updated hunt rules prior to application.
ARCHERY HUNT LOTTERY APPLICATION - 2021
2021 Archery Hunt Rules
- Click here to review the full 2021 hunt policy/rules
- There will be two permitted hunts. The first hunt will run from 9/18/21 through 10/31/21, and the second hunt will run from 11/20/21 through 12/31/21.
- Selected hunters will be required to pass a proficiency test and provide proof of Bowhunter Education prior to issuance of a license. Details on the proficiency test and Bowhunter Safety will be posted soon.
- Tree stands and other equipment may not be left unattended and must be removed after each hunt.
- Hunters are required to display City Hunt Permit on the dash of their vehicle, and a second copy with the hunter at all times when participating in the hunt. If a hunter is concerned the dash permit contains too much personal information, they have the option of redacting their address from that copy.
- Please see MN Department of Natural Resources for bag limit information.
- Hunters will be required to notify the city when an animal is harvested in city limits. All hunters must notify the city if they were unsuccessful in the city hunt by the end of the season. A form will be provided to notify the city of hunter's success.
Archery Hunt Area Maps