Petitions for Improvements

If a property owner desires to petition to have public improvements accomplished, they may contact the Engineering Department at 320-255-7249 and a petition can be mailed. Some common items that owners may petition for are:
  • Blacktop or resurface alley
  • Install curb, gutter, and blacktop street
  • Install sanitary sewer, water main, or storm drain
  • Install sidewalk