What do you see when you exit U.S. Hwy. 10 or Interstate 94 and head into the heart of St. Cloud?
A beautiful historic downtown, which charmingly straddles both the east and west banks of the Mississippi River. It offers unique local shopping experiences, a wide variety of drinking and dining options, and an art scene that was recently voted a top 20 in the nation all within walking distance. It’s a vibrant area that’s home to over 500 business in .65 square miles.
In Downtown you’ll find:
- 60+ retail shops
- 45+ eating establishments
- 4 national brand hotels
- Lake George/Eastman Park/Summertime By George summer concert series
- St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center
- Paramount Center for the Arts
- St. Cloud Public Library/World Heritage Plaza
- U.S. Hwy 10 (24,000 vehicles per day)
- State Hwy 23 (32,000+ vehicles per day)
- Amtrak Rail Station
Downtown St. Cloud is comprised of several unique areas, from the traditional walkable core along St. Germain St. to prime redevelopment opportunities east of the Mississippi River.
Click below to get more information on these two distinct areas.
Downtown St. Cloud is located in Opportunity Zones in both Benton and Stearns Counties. Each zone offers different commercial/residential investment opportunities.
Downtown St. Cloud is the perfect place for entrepreneurs to get started in retail, restaurant, and service-oriented businesses. Need help getting started? Check out our entrepreneur resources.