- You Are Here:
- Departments M-Z
- Park & Recreation
- Munsinger / Clemens Gardens
Munsinger / Clemens Gardens
Whether rambling through the winding paths of Munsinger Gardens or strolling along the brick walkways of Clemens Gardens, these gardens are a feast for the senses.
The Munsinger and Clemens Gardens are open to the public year-round, from 6 am to 10 pm daily. Admission is free.
Gardens restrooms are open seasonally. They are currently closed.
Please Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Munsinger and Clemens Gardens (except for service dogs).*
If you have questions about the Gardens, please call the Park and Recreation Business office, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at (320) 257-5959.
- From US Highway 10: Take State Highway 301 (Minnesota Boulevard) west, to Kilian Boulevard, then head north to the Gardens
- From State Highway 23 (Also known as Division Street): Turn south on Wilson Avenue, to Riverside Drive; follow the river south to the Gardens
- From I-94: Take exit 171; head north on County Road 75. Turn right on Washington Memorial Drive, and turn right again onto University Drive, heading east. Cross the Mississippi River, then turn left on Kilian Boulevard
- Addresses for GPS: Clemens Gardens: 1301 Kilian Blvd, St Cloud MN, 56304; Munsinger Gardens: 1515 Riverside Dr SE, St Cloud MN, 56304
Friends of the Clemens Munsinger Gardens
The Friends of the Gardens’ mission is to protect one of the region’s most precious assets and to secure the gardens’ beauty and peace for future generations. The Friends generate support for the gardens on a yearly basis and work with the City of St. Cloud as a public-private collaboration to ensure the beauty and overall grandeur of the gardens is maintained and preserved. The Friends of the Garden is an initiative of the Central Minnesota Community Foundation, in partnership with CommunityGiving.
Munsinger Clemens Botanical SocietyThe Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society was formed to serve garden lovers and lovers of these Gardens. It provides valuable services for its members and will provide financial support to the Munsinger and Clemens Gardens. To learn more about this group, visit their website or contact them by email.
Music in the GardensConcerts are held during the summer on alternating Sundays, beginning mid-June, at 3:00 p.m. near the Gazebo in Munsinger Gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River. All concerts are free; the Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society offers $2 root beer floats for guests to enjoy during the concert. To view the current schedule, visit the MCBS website.
Art Fair in the Gardens
The Art Fair in the Gardens takes place throughout the Gardens in mid-July. The Art Fair hosts a variety of artists from around the state, as well as musicians and food vendors. The event is free and open to the public.