Below are the instructions for renewing your license(s) online. Once you click the link in step #1, a new window will open to begin the renewal process. This window will also remain open so you can reference the instructions if needed.
2. From the home screen, click RENEW under the City Licenses tab
3. Click on LINK TO PERMITS AND LICENSES
4. Select License from the Link to drop-down. Type the License # and eTRAKIT Code, found on your renewal notice. Click LINK.
5. From My Active Licenses screen, click the RENEW icon. This will begin the renewal process for that license.
6. Follow the onscreen instruction. Once you are brought to the ATTACHMENTS page, you must upload a completed copy of your Workers Compensationpage. Acceptable attachments include a completed PDF, a scanned document or photograph of the completed form. You may also upload a copy of yourRENEWAL APPLICATION if there are changes to the information printed on it.
NOTE: You must click UPLOAD to attach your document, before clicking NEXT STEP. Failure to click UPLOAD will result in the document not saving.
7. Proceed with your online renewal by following the prompts on the screen and submit payment.
8. If you are renewing additional licenses, repeat steps 2-7 using the renewal notice(s) you received for each licensed location. There is a different License # and eTRAKIT Code for each license renewal application.