General Info & FAQs
The City of St Cloud provides billing for the water/sewer, refuse (recycling & garbage), street light utilities, and storm water run-off. Residential and commercial customers are billed approximately every 60 days.
- What is a unit of water?
- Why is my consumption so high?
- Can I change the name on the bill so the tenants receive the utility bill?
- How can the water meter tell me if I have a leak?
- How do I determine if I have a toilet leak?
- My toilet isn't leaking, where else could it be coming from?
- Why is my water cloudy and then clears up after I run it for a while?
- What can I do to improve water pressure?
- I'm installing a water softener, how hard is the water and how much iron is in our water?
- How are utilities billed?
- How is my sewer rate determined?
- My bill shows a credit. How do I get that back?
- What if I did not receive my bill in the mail or by e-mail?
- How do I dispute a bill amount?
- Why is my bill estimated?
- What can I do if my bill was estimated or is not correct?
- I am going south for the winter; do I still need to pay my water bill?
- Does the City issue an adjustment for leaks?
- Delinquent Utilities
- Is there an auto payment system? (pay-by-phone?)
- Water Fun Facts
North side billing schedule (for service dates)
- JANUARY (Oct & Nov)
- MARCH (Dec & Jan)
- MAY (Feb & Mar)
- JULY (Apr & May)
- SEPTEMBER (Jun & Jul)
- NOVEMBER (Aug & Sep)
South side billing schedule (for service dates)
- FEBRUARY (Nov & Dec)
- APRIL (Jan & Feb)
- JUNE (Mar & Apr)
- AUGUST (May & Jun)
- OCTOBER (Jul & Aug)
- DECEMBER (Sep & Oct)