The St. Cloud Community Profile is tailored for residents and businesses alike and details specific information including quick facts, population, education, employment, community services, and quality of life.
To view the most recent Community Profile, click here.
To view the 2016 Community Snapshot, click here.
To view the 2015 Community Snapshot, click here.
To view the 2013 Community Profile, click here.
The St. Cloud Comprehensive Plan is a detailed policy document that guides land use, development, capital improvements, community investment, growth, and overall quality of life for 15 to 20 years. The Plan is comprehensive both in breadth and scope, with recommendations for areas that encompass land use, housing, parks and recreation, transportation, and community facilities, and more. The Plan provides the framework for regulatory tools like zoning, subdivision regulations, annexations, and other policies. A comprehensive plan promotes the community’s vision, goals, objectives, and policies; establishes a process for orderly growth and development; addresses both current and long-term needs; and provides for a balance between the natural and built environment. It is designed to serve as a foundation for decision-making for the City, developers, residents, and other stakeholders.
To view the 2015 St. Cloud Comprehensive Plan, click here.
“Economic Indicators” are specialized statistics that represent specific economic conditions or provide insight into the economic health of a place (a city, region, state, or nation). The City of St. Cloud uses the economic indicators to track changes in economic outcomes and measure the health and vitality of St. Cloud businesses and its community.
The Visitors Guide is filled with cool facts and statistics and includes sections dedicated to the vast array of attractions, area events, arts and entertainment, accommodations, dining, shopping, sports and recreation, education, medical, visitors services and more. To learn more about the St. Cloud Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, click here. To view the most recent St. Cloud Area Visitors Guide, click here.
St. Cloud GREATER Guidelines
The St. Cloud GREATER Guidelines explain where the branding message comes from and demonstrates how to correctly use the St. Cloud GREATER brand. To view the St. Cloud GREATER Guidelines, click here.
- Sherburne County Entrepreneur Lab
- The Minnesota Advantage
- Region 7W - Central MN Profile, August 2017 St. Cloud Area Economic Trends, May 2017
- St. Cloud Metro Workforce and Economic Update, May 2017
- St. Cloud MSA Economic Overview, February 2016
- St. Cloud City Economic Development 2013-2014 Snapshot
- St. Cloud MSA 2015 Regional Economic and Demographic Profile, August 2015
- Greater St. Cloud Region Overview, 2015
- Greater St. Cloud Region - On The Grow Brochure, 2015
- St. Cloud City and St. Cloud MSA Labor Markets, April 2015
- St. Cloud City and St. Cloud MSA Labor Markets, 2013
- St. Cloud Area Workforce & Economic Trends, September 2013
- St. Cloud Area, Demographic & Economic Profile, August 2013