Boards & Commissions

Serving on a commission is a great way to provide your city government with valuable citizen input and discuss important issues with your fellow residents.

Applying to Serve on a Board or Commission 
If you are interested in serving, please submit the following application:
Application Form

Or submit this print-friendly application form to the Mayor's Office at City Hall.

For More Information

Further information may be obtained by contacting the Mayor's Office at 320-650-3105 or 320-255-7201.